Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi duo-tec Combi HE Range Error code 119 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andymanila

Any help would be greatful beening a cold water plumber ie not gas, i have a problem with my own boilder showing code E119 low water pressure: The thing is that the guage is reading between 1 and 2 bar so thats fine, have empted water from rads just to see if the guage falls, and then refilled system,, but still showing E119, spoken to baxi Tec this afternoon, he seem to thing could be the water pressure Senor could be faulty,, So having read the manual & locating the sensor, may question is,,After turning off the mains water, if I was to unscrew the sensor with mains off ect,, how much water would come from the heat exchanger? a pint ,,or would i have to drain down... And does anyone thing am on the right lines thinking that the sensor is blocked up, many thanks andy.

i would agree the sensors gone try connecting the 2 wires together to see if it runs but do not under any circumstances leave it working like this,could be crud blocking the sensor or manifold i would either knock off the isos if they work and drain down via the white d.o.c inside the boiler or a full drain down isos sometimes leak when turned back on

Yes have just shorted the sensor out and the boilder fires up and were back to normal cooking on gas, but as you say am not going to use it like this,, £25 pound for the sensor, I was a cold water plumber not gas some years ago, now a bus driver, as the trade when flat, am itching to order and do it my self, but not letting my local guy down and just dont have the time as busy time now being a bus driver HAHA,, thanks Gasman for your Help Merry Xmas to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi duo-tec Combi HE Range Error code 119 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock