Search the forum,

Discuss plumbing force!! bad builder... bang to rights in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flowandreturn

Has anybody seen this yet hahah!!!!! Banged a magnaclean and scale reducer without asking the customers permissio. Naughty naughty

Banged it? Was that the new thing with that nob jockey Dominic littledick?

the first thing the guy did was ring worcester, it only needed topping up, im suprised he didnt id it for having no handrail in the loft, and quote for a new biasi boiler in the kitchen for only 6k fitted ;-). it was blatant profiteering he charged £1400 or something like that or a new plate exchanger and a magnaclean.

It was.

They set up a boiler that just needed repressurising. Took the lad three days. He changed the heat exchanger, fitted a scale thingy, fitted a filter and bust the external stop tap. Cust had no water for a few days whilst the water board replaced it. Left the house without leaving a bill and the cust had 1400 and change taken off the credit card.

Shame these programmes cant focus on the times we go that extra mile for custs, but that wouldnt be good telly now would it?

Yeah, not a fan of these things. Unfortunately it reinforces for a lot of people that plumbers and engineers are fleecing them.

Shame for the young lad doing the work too. Clearly out of his depth and rushed out on the tools.

As above, not good telly to show the nicer side of us! Last week, got a call from a property for sale that I did a gas safety cert on and had been empty for a couple of months since with gas turned off. Young couple just moving in and trying to decorate in minus 3 temperatures couldn't get boiler lit. Went out at half 7 in 2 inches of snow (only half a mile from home), purged gas at union and got pilot lit after about half an hour, boiler fired up, timer set and all working fine. "How much is that mate?", "No, you're ok pal, hope you get moved in ok, I'll leave a card in case you need owt else doing when you get moved in" Couldn't thank me enough. Not very exciting viewing as I didn't charge him £700 and rifle through their lasses knicker drawer! Sorry Dom!

I saw that last night, thought it was funny as only read a thread on here the other week where a couple of people were slagging them off for being ripped off. One guy, dont know if it was the same lad from plumbing force said he needed a powerflush because heat exchanger was blocked, quoted £150 an hour to do it, after 2 hours he mentioned that the heat exchanger cannot be cleaned but needed replacement! The customer told him to leave, but he wanted to put the boiler back together, customer had to call the police to get him out the house lol -

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/g...-wont-using-these-again-plumbing-force-3.html

extra mile!... not plumbingforce!

Trust me PlumbingForce must be one of the worst plumbers in the country...they work like conmen. it is a shame I saw the programme after I hired them...they only know how to rip people off

I bet this company is telling them how to con people...I am telling everybody about this company and ask them not to hire PlumbingForce!

I hired another plumber after my unfortunate experience with corrupt PlumbingForce! he has told me that they have fiddled with the boiler and also the radiators! so that I would call them again. Nope! thank you very much, I am conned once and learned my lesson!

what should happen in this situation is the directors go to jail and the company shut down. what happens is they keep there heads down for a few weeks and then carry on trading as per usual. This country.............

As for these tv programes, they do provide a service in showing up dodgy companies. On the down side you find more and more customers with trust issues because its an unbalanced view of the trade.

The other downside is Dom Littletw*t, I'd love to see this former second hand salesman dumped in a bin head first.

DL: "How do you feel now?" (inside bin)

Trader: "Great"

This is another dump on small plumbing firms. Id love them to do same scenario and call Pimplico Plumbers or BG out. Oh wait they wont because the show is preceeded by a BG advertisement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to plumbing force!! bad builder... bang to rights in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock