Search the forum,

Discuss Venturi shower experienced plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jobie

Any plumbers out there in my OX49 5ST area (High Wycome, Oxford, Aylesbury) who are experienced with Ideal Standard Boost venturi showers?

I'm not experienced in that shower but I do operate in that area. What's the problem with the shower?

It's usually the thermostatic cartridge that goes on these, unfortunately they're about £180

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Venturi shower experienced plumber wanted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all Plumber who fitted shower frame didnt put sealent behind frame to tray before fitting frame. Now leaks when water gets into frame and down into downstairs wall Another plumber has sealed inside area whwre it is shown yellow , which i get is not ideal. i was going to just seal a thin...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated house (4 bathrooms is tragic). Current set up is: A hot/cold mixer in the main ensuite which is ok as long as you don't run anything else. One electric...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in need of an experienced plumber for the following jobs: bathroom: Remove exisiting toilet. Fix new toilet. Fix new wash basin and pedestal. Run new hot and cold pipes to wash basin. Fit new waste pipe from wash basin to drain. Fix new radiator Run flow and return pipes along...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with the experience I have picked up over a lifetime. I can make copper pipe runs isolaters taps sink shower etc but me and the missus have bought a small...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock