Search the forum,

Discuss Spirotop auto air vents in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MARKtheCHEESE

1. Has anyone experienced these air vents (spirotop auto air vent) being installed on gravity fed dhw pipes on large systems?
2. Has anyone experienced these valves drawing air in with a secondary return pump in line?

Use them all the time. Fitted 6 today. Never had any problems with them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spirotop auto air vents in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I would say my overall knowledge is not great as I did most of the 4 years working on rinse and repeat estates of houses. I was also quite young and...
Replies
Views
The pipework around the hot water tank in the airing cupboard has developed several leaks after a chemical flush. It's an open vented system. Any ideas on controlling or fixing the leak? Should I turn off the red valve (pic 1) that has a leak next to it and rundown the hot water? Pic 2 a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I noticed some months ago that my Megaflo auto air valve was leaking so I replaced it, the replacement valve has also started to leak with a waxy residue. I recall that the original AAV had a black lid and the replacement has a brass lid, does it matter which version is fitted? Can I...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it commissioned by an F Gas qualified company. When l tried to buy the system the supplier want all details of the F Gas registered 'installer' before releasing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock