Search the forum,

Discuss Main PCB Cangeout gloworm 35ci in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi.

The PCB on my gloworm 35CI broke P/N 801915 and the updated model for this is now P/N 2000802038.

On changing the PCB, the old PN had a H6 pin which went to the controls board. The new card doesn't have a H6 pin but has a H9 pin instead.

Not wanting to bust the board I haven't connected yet. On startup the heating comes on even though its switched off, prob due to no power to controls board.

Does anyone know anything about this? Do I connect to H9 or somewhere else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main PCB Cangeout gloworm 35ci in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

V
glow worm hxi30 boiler f9 fault code. no low water pressure switch on this boiler.and blown fuse second on pcb (does tis mean board gone?) main board pump external to boiler. grundfos 25-80 slight history of job, arrived to fit dual fuel cooker gas hob electric oven. fitted connect l.N.E to...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
S
Baxi Barcelona, under service contract - in May this year started giving intermittent ‘explosive ignition’ … when it happens gives a seriously loud bang. This boiler had been upgraded to 100HE spec some years ago. Multiple visits and loads of parts … fault just got worse – was also now failing...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
W
I am trying to update an original wired Mk1 Drayton Digistat that I fitted myself as a replacement for an analogue Satchwell (or I think it could possibly have been a Honeywell) room stat in either 1993 or 1996 with a HoneyWell Chronthem CM907 Roomstat. This is the very earliest LCD digital...
Replies
Views
Mbear
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock