Search the forum,

Discuss Low water flow to whole house in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a pressure reading of 75 psi to my house but the flow is very poor. We do not have a water softener or pressure regulator. The flow is about even on hot and cold taps. We ran a 5gal bucket test and after over 1min we were not even at half. This started about 1 year ago and has gradually gotten seemingly worse. On our 6 sprinkler heads only about 3/4 raise up. Had the city come out and said since we dont have a problem with water pressure there is nothing else they can do. Need advice on what it could be. Thanks.

Reply to Low water flow to whole house in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler. All good, was working fine. Recently our old Potterton Suprima conventional boiler packed up and we decided to change to a Vaillant EcoTec COMBI...
Replies
Views
Low hot water pressure Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone is able to shed some light on my situation before I have to call out the professionals. We've been in our house for over 3 years now, when we moved in the hot water pressure was pretty good (confirmed by a retired plumber family friend)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock