Search the forum,

Discuss Clifton tiles and bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi chaps new place opened up by us there is eight stores in total over the North west.
has anybody used them or had any dealings with them
the price of there pottery is good been to meet them today and they have a good selection
in showroom. They have Laufen and vitre at good prices. I'm just trying to find a supplier I can trust
thanks

We use them, they have a place in stockport and Macclesfield handy to have an extra pottery supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Clifton tiles and bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by the survey. I have had loads of plumbers over, and have always carefully checked their reviews/tried to vet them as much as possible. However, I've had...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water cylinder installation. It was my first time installing an UHWC by myself as I've recently started my own business. Before I started the job I realised that...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, wish i knew this place was here earlier. I had a leak in my shower enclosure and it was obviously on the vertical bit where the side glass panel and frame meet the tiled wall and tray beneath. That corner. In certain circumstances wster had been leaking and rotten the silicone on the...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
I've just got round to dealing with my New Year resolution for 2020, which was to check what I've been paying for gas and leccy and switch if I could save more than £50 / year. Turns out my gas, which has been 2.6 p/kWh is reasonably competitive, switching would save ca £40 / year and since...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and our rusted out galvanized supply line to our house. It's still galvanized under the house, but we live in a very dry climate and the pipes/joints...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock