Search the forum,

Discuss bypass in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jambo

unvented clyinder and system boiler hot water luke warm heating and hot water tapped in together as a bypass but no auto bypass fitted could this be the problem cheers

try sending a simple diagram jambo to allow people to see the set up, then things might be a bit clearer to comment on the system

ok sorry guys was at property today the original set up was every time they had the hot water on the radiators were coming on 2x 2 port motorised valves on the flow one for heating and one for hot water ie coil flow and return tapped in together via a 22mm tee 2 manual air vents at cylinder one on flow and one on return. what we have done replaced the bypass or tee with an auto bypass and two auto air vents on flow and return on cylinder motorised working as they should be but customer has just informed me that hot water ONLY has been on for ten mins but radiators are heating up we never put the system in thought it would be an easy fix but turning into a nightmare have to go back tomorow so any advice much needed cheers guys

they seem to be doing there job whey i call for either heating or hot water am completly foxed

CH return could be tee'd in last on primary return to boiler ?

could be reverse flowing, is the cyl first tee on flow and last on return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bypass in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no issue, however, when running the heating the pressure drops. Im looking for some ideas on what could be causing this. I have no sign of pipe leaks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably no need for me to needlessly heat hot water. My intention was to turn the boiler off along with the mains water when going away. Now, I have heard...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock