Search the forum,

Discuss underfloor heating. one section not heating. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

una

Problem with activator in just one area of the UFH system. I don't know how to take off the activator to check the pin. No problem with water flow. Not sure how to handle the flex coming out of the activator. I know the pins aren't working as the water gauges are not responding (that's what you see through the glass). The system is over 10 years old and the activators are Henco. Wouldn't be trying to fix this myself, but getting help from outside is probably not possible while we have the Corona virus. Thanks

Usually the actuators are held in place by a female threaded metal ring screwed onto the outlet of each zone on the manifold, isolate electrically push down the actuator and unscrew the ring anti clockwise , post a picture please , and all of us here at PF wish you a speedy recovery . Regards Kop

Reply to underfloor heating. one section not heating. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock