Search the forum,

Discuss Problem with Ferroli DOMIcompact F 30 B in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pandarose

I've been told that my flue freezing can prevent my boiler from working. Is this correct? I was able to reset the heating last night when I got back from work, but have been unable to do so today. It's been colder outside, and there as a layer of frost on the flue outside. I'm in a 5 year old ground floor flat

no thats the simple answer! but if your condensate freezers then that can stop it from working. does it fire up for 10/20 secs then shut down? does it show a fault code on the clock?

Something sounding like a fan comes on, but it doesn't fire up, then the F5 fault comes on in the little screen on the control panel above the 2 dials

this is really for a tec to look at, and not something you should do , on this one as incorrect ajustment would cause more problems, as casing has to come of so sorry call plumber,

sorry mate.

Sounds like APS - or maybe the hoses are kinked or damaged to the air pressure switch (APS)

*Edit - for GAS SAFE plumber to have a look at !

Last edited by a moderator:
Think F5 is a fan fault ! noise you here may be pump running, poss that fan is sticking , if you can reach boiler flue outside switch boiler on and feel if any air is blowing out of flue !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Problem with Ferroli DOMIcompact F 30 B in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock