Search the forum,

Discuss one hundred posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have now made it to 100 posts

I came to this forum as a fast track engineer without the benefit of an apprenticeship, so this forum has been a valuable resource when i needed an answer to a problem and some experience to guide me through the process of becoming an engineer

thanks to all of you who have helped me, offered advice, answered my questions and this being my hundreth post its probably most of you

So thanks guys much appreciated

100 eeee I remember them days lol, we all have to start some where dude

dont think now i've gotten to a 100 posts i wont be back to bother you, I'm still perfectly capable of getting stuck and asking stupid questions

we all are pal it's a learning curve , no kne knows anything not even us bogey greenies well apart from gasman

Nice to know some of us may have helped you. I'm not sure if I have. But nice to know we are appreciated

Think my first 100 posts were stupid questions, the last 100 were probably just stupid answers!

100 eeee I remember them days lol, we all have to start some where dude

Is that a cue for the hovis music and the young lad riding his bike down the cobbled street :) When I was a lad....................................

579829_10150734921094621_702704620_9341919_1619670784_n.jpg

Well done Ambrosia if you put on a spurt you should just catch Gasman before He hits 10000 seriously it is good to have positive feedback and believe Me ,We have all learned a thing or two on these forums regards turnpin:D

well done.

at this rate it will be 200 by the year 2014.lol.

what question steve?.

100 posts

Well done, Ambrosia.

Remember the cost goes up at the end of this month ...

any question if not asked is stupid

need to meditate that thought
is that the same as the sound of one hand clapping?

keep posting Ambrosia, contributing and benefiting from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to one hundred posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock