Search the forum,

Discuss ideal he30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikesi143

I have this problem on my ideal he30 displaying H-F fault codes for the first time.tried pressing reset button but woud`nt clear at all.pls advice what could be the problem.thanks

hi mikesi143 & :welcome: to the forum :)

About all you can do with this fault is check that you haven't ran out of gas or the gas meter valve hasn't been knocked off/partially off... Your appliance is not detecting a flame.

If the gas is okay then you could check that the condensate pipe isn't blocked ... Anything else requires a GSR engineer IMO .... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal he30 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an ideal Isar He30 ( yes I know they are crap!) the boiler works but the contol panel asppears to be dead, the DHW and CH temperature controls have no effect and the boiler runs at max temp on both DHW and CH. I have repalced the display/contol panel and it still appearsto be dead. Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an IDEAL icos he30 boiler. I understand that this is not Opentherm capable, as it is quite old. But I was wondering if there is a way to do this, as I would like to use a Tado or Nest thermostat on it? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
I was sent an engineer by Ideal Heating to fix a problem with my system. When he left he drove over a pot of sealing compound (which must have dropped out of his van) on my shared drive. My neighbour pointed it out to me since he was parked in her space. I tried to remove it with water and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock