Search the forum,

Discuss ideal esprit/i combi are they the same?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

spholden

Good Evening,

Being the saddo that I am, I have been looking at boilers online from the various national merchants.
A gas safe registered heating engineer(family friend) will be fitting on our behalf.

Plumbase do the Ideal i Combi
PTS do the Ideal Esprit Combi

from what I can see on their websites are they the same boiler??

If so are they any good?? I know they are 'competiveley priced' which is what my sister is looking for.

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Is the Esprit not more or less an updated Isar?
Would not go near them!!!

Is the Esprit not more or less an updated Isar?
Would not go near them!!!
it is indeed graham esprits are exactly the same as a isar as far as i can tell,the i combi though is the same as the logic

pts espirits are now ideal logics in disguise but with same front case. with 3 year warranty as well at the moment. fitted a few there okay for a budget boiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ideal esprit/i combi are they the same?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the procedure. Looking online i found on newer baxi boilers that you turn the heating knob all the way back (12-oclock) anti-clockwise and then 2 quarter...
Replies
Views
M
I am currently in the middle of a complete rennovation of my house and need some advice on what kind of boiler to get. The house will have 4 bathrooms in total. One on the ground floor (shower), two on the 1st floor (en suite has a shower and family bathroom has a bathtub and seperate shower)...
Replies
Views
W
Hi all, I've got a bit of a strange issue relating to my Ideal Logic Combi 35 which has recently started displaying a F2 error when trying to use the central heating system. The boiler works fine when using hot water, however when I try to turn on the central heating system the boiler works...
Replies
Views
Williams25
W
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock