Search the forum,

Discuss flue gas analyser help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan Lisle

hi all ive recently just passed my acs ,and im looking into buying a flue gas analyser ,quite like the tpi 709 .does anyone know where the best place to buy one

Pts had an offer on a while back, might still be there if you look

i have an anton myself.

they have some in parts center and i believe they carry a very good service price level.

saw that deal in parts centre, an anton which comes with loads of paper for a printer but no printer

I queried it and was told you dont need a printer with an anton because it saves so many jobs in its memory you can just print it at home from your computer,
I wanted to say but that it still doesnt explain why it comes with so many reals of printer paper and no printer,
but thought it best not to press the point

I'd find myself asking 'why you have to pay for tea in their branches when everyone else gives it away for free' if i'm not careful

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flue gas analyser help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I was hoping you could help with a potential boiler build query for my father. He has recently had a new boiler installed via British Gas (valiant brand). The external boiler flue seems excessively tall, proving to be somewhat of an eye sore (please see pictures attached). I know it...
Replies
Views
BUY A TPI DC710 FLUE GAS ANALYSER AND GET A FREE CORGI PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER OFFER EXPIRES FRIDAY 20TH MAY https://www.corgi-direct.com/tpi-flue-gas-analysers-18086-0000
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
Buy an Anton Sprint Pro Analyser at the best prices online from CORGI Direct. Browse the innovative and market leading range of products below that are aimed at making the job of a heating engineer easier. https://corgi-direct.com/anton-flue-gas-analysers-18087-0000
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock