Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 28i junior boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gordmar

I cannot get the boiler to fire up. I have followed the instructions in the manual, but they don't help.
The boiler appears to try to fire up, but ignition light does not come on, and I have no heating, and no hot water.
Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forum , sorry to say if you've tried everything in the book you need a engineer as its probably something serious

As bod says if you have tried resetting boiler, checked the pressure made sure your stat isd calling for heat then you need a professional Gas safe registered engineer to come and have a look. why not post a request in the looking for an engineer on the forum.

Welcome to the forums gordmar. Strange as it may seem, I agree with Bod. If you tell us your locale one of the gsr's on here might be close enough to be of service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 28i junior boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hi all, My boiler is a Worcester 28i Junior and the fan switches itself on for no reason. The timer will be off and the hating may have been off for several hours but it does this intermittently throughout the day and night. We have noticed that our electricity bills are higher than normal and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A
Hi, I have Worcester combi boiler which has developed a 'fault' recently. When I switch the heating on, the fire in boiler starts for a second or two and then goes off. After another few seconds it starts again and then stays on. This happens around 8 out of 10 times. I had engineer having a...
Replies
Views
Andy Jackson
A
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the piston/spindle) that keeps failing and I cannot afford to keep spending £23 to get one O ring. It is part "G" on the 723 instructions. Any help very...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock