Search the forum,

Discuss whats your core work?. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

i am interested what folks core work is when at work (excluding sitting on the bog reading the paper).

gas installation,maintenance and servicing,anything to do with plumbing

Gas servicing and repair

please, only choose 2 answers that best describes your main daily work.
or i would have just put a box with, 'anything that pays' !!!!.

Can't get away with ticking just 2.

Summer it's bathrooms, wetwork installation and repairs and oil installations.
Winter it's emergency oil installations, oil repairs and breakdowns and bursts.

i've yet to bash a house and am not sure what that description implies but i do call most of my work jobbing so i had to include the last in my two choices.

Can you add lead work please, that is my core work at the moment

sorry, could tick most not just 2, have to if you want to survive

I couldn't read the question so ticked half a dozen - sorry!

The question is not what work do you do!.

Its what you do most of each week.

Gordon bennet.lol.

CANT ADD LEAD 20 Q'S ONLY.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to whats your core work?. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my toilet a good few times nothing is going to the sewer so don't know is there a blockage or what way it works many thanks and advice would be grateful
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Show us your fanciest radiators you've installed! We would love to see them! I love this Milano vertical radiator in the kitchen space. What do you think?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock