Search the forum,

Discuss Performa 30 HE no heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fluffy

Hello,

My heating cut out last night on my Performa 30 HE. Wanting to avoid paying out lots for a plumber at this time of year I'd prefer to try and fix it myself if it's a simple fix. The pressure was first too low so I operated the valve to increase that, then the pressure went to high (probably at my own fault) so I used the drain pipe on one of the radiators to leave it open until the pressure dropped down to around the 1 mark again, this let out a lot of air. However with the pressure back to something proper it still didn't help.

If it helps, none of the pipes coming out of the bottom of the boiler are warm to touch.

Any help would be massively appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but you need to a gas safe registered engineer in to look at your boiler. Dont fiddle with something you know nothing about and put the safety of you and your family at risk.

Ps please read the forum rules about diy repairs on gas appliances. Its dangerous and no advice will be offered on this forum if your not gas safe registered engineer.

If it's something inside the boiler I have no intention of touching a thing, if it's some switch that has tripped somewhere that's another story. Also be nice to have some idea so when I get a plumber in he doesn't spend more than he needs to trying to track down the problem.

FFS i give up how hard is it to read the orange banner stop being so tight and call someone in its permanently cold when your dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Performa 30 HE no heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock