• Welcome to PlumbersLive.com - Please register for free, or login if you have an account here already. We have relaunched the forum with new forum software and a nice new feel to it. Find common questions related to Boilers, Central Heating, Gas Engineering, Water Plumbing, Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling - all in our forums.

New (ish) to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

desperatedan87

Hi everyone , been nosing on here for a while now so thought i'd sign up and post. Been a plumber for 3 years after coming into it from roofing. Find this site very useful for help and advice.

G

Guest123

Welcome mate, I'm on my first lunch break for a while today, so expect stress and long hours! Did you do much leadwork as a roofer?
Best of luck,
Colin

D

desperatedan87

Thanks mate. Only now and then as the boss did most of the leadwork himself. Never done any leadwork as a plumber. Plenty of breaks for me at the moment, pretty quiet this week.

D

desperatedan87

Still do the roofs now and again when I'm quiet, gets pretty slippy on frosty battens at this time of year. Much prefer plumbing for the variety of work and being indoors most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.