Search the forum,

Discuss Is this fitted correctly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Radioman

As above, is this correctly installed or not
c5a94a9d206f80e62d37786b194568fb.jpg

Ok I was just concerned as it has been left pointing up to collect the rain

That was my thought too. I'm not GFR registered though, so don't put too much value on my opinion on this.

You can check for yourself by downloading the info from the worcester website.
It's too long though

Pointing up is okay, it's just a plume diverter. Any rainwater small amount would flush through the condensate anyway.

I don't normally leave any white pipe sticking out as it's a bit lazy, the rubber ring sits in a recess on the black plastic if measured correctly but it's not the end of the world!

As above. That's fine. If it was pointing down there is a chance of it blowing all the fumes in your face as you walked below it. Rain will just filter through and down the condense pipework. All good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is this fitted correctly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
We are having a shower fitted and the pipework in our loft looks very fragile, is this correct?
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Is this set up correct: Attic stop valve turns off the cold water to my bathroom (I think it is the rising main in the attic which I and other residents in the building share as we have shared supply to bathrooms and kitchens) Under kitchen sink stop valve turns off cold water in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now connected to the mains water feed supply and the water tanks in the attic have been disconnected (each flat has a combi gas boiler). My question is the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone just checking if this is right regarding water pressure and combi boiler pressure: Do hot and cold water always vary in pressure such as the following? Cold water from tap filled 1 litre jug in 2 seconds Hot water from tap filled 1 litre jug in 5 seconds Gas combi boiler pressure...
Replies
Views
I removed three of these sections to clean and when I put them back together I noticed leaking. Please can you advise on how to attach them correctly. Thank you.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock