Search the forum,

Discuss How easy is it to replace a primary pump in a BoilerMate A Class OV? in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

The primary pump in my Boilermate A Class OV, installed in 2007, needs replacing and I was wondering if I could do this myself or need to get someone out to do it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Someone out is the safest way . Kop
Thanks Kop, I have a plumber looking into it for me.

I have a related question, I told Grunfos the pump model and they said it had be preceded with another and gave me the code. I've since asked Gledhill to make sure that this would fit the system and they said I would need to buy a specific model (XB004) to ensure it works with the software on the PCB. This pump is about £55 more expensive than the one that Grunfos gave me. Do you know if I need to make sure the XB004 is installed or will it work with the UPS3 15/65 130? Thanks!

Reply to How easy is it to replace a primary pump in a BoilerMate A Class OV? in the Ireland area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler pump menu for either 70% or 100%, so, is the pump set at either one of two fixed speed percentages or does the pump actually vary speed, (modulate)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock