Search the forum,

Discuss Co room test ......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Guys , I am not sure on this one , can anybody please clarify ...

Do we have to do a extra assessment on how to do a CO room safety test ?

Thanks in advance

I am quite sure that extra assessment is not required to carry out a
room CO test in a domestic property.
But.

CMDDA1 qualification is required for room test following activation
of CO alarm or reports of fumes or spillage in a domestic property.

BS 7967 - 2015 gives the information required to carry these tests.

Hope this is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Co room test ......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi my triton shower suddenly had no water coming out after Thames water doing work outside my house, the shower just started buzzing with no water at all, after testing an hour later water is dribbling from where the hose connects, please can anyone help what they think could have failed and is...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test, occasionally you get a small leak from the air test typically old cap ends/scratched pipe which shows up easily on the test without having to inspect anything...
Replies
Views
i am a landlord and have had great advice here. I am using a new gas engineer/plumber who tells me Water Quality testing is now a compulsory part of a Service to a Gas Boiler. i cant find a definitive answer... is it advisory or mandatory and if the latter, which Gas Regulation does it come...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock