Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler ALPHA CD28C repressurize in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orange

Hi,
My boiler is losing pressure. I cannot not find the filling valve.
Can anyone help, please?

Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5447.jpg
    IMG_5447.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 28
Your missing two black levers (like washing machine valves) have you got a set of pliers ?

Hi Shaun,
I do. Which part of the boiler should I toucan, please?

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The flex pipe either end should be a brass tail sticking out (silver valves that the flex is attached to)

There's two flats on the brass tail, inline with the pipe open and shut is across like in your pic

Open the least accessible one first (already might be open hard to see)

Then open the other one slowly once you reach about 1-1.25 bar cold close the valves

All sorted ??

Don't forget to close one or both of them :D

I'll let you know once I have found the courage to do it. I'm terrible at such jobs :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler ALPHA CD28C repressurize in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'd be very grateful for any advice. My Ariston microGenus boiler is at least 20 years old. Every few years I've had to repressurize it. I've lost the note I had about how to do that. The boiler has two blue taps underneath. The rhs one turns clockwise. The lhs one is so stiff I can't move...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I want to increase the system pressure to 1.5 bar. Following the user manual (found one online) and some YT videos the filling link should be clearly visible there, but I still cannot find the filling link on my Greenstar 30si compact, or at least nothing there looks like it. It...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold fill pressure on the gauge? Boiler was installed approx. 2014. I've looked in the manual & online but can't find anything. Many thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to drain my vokera 29 boiler in the attic as Im going away for 4 weeks at least to make sure there are no frozen pipes. In my small 3rd floor flat, I have a radiator in the front room and one in the hall (very close to each other), there is a drainage valve on one of these. My back...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock