Search the forum,

Discuss Biasi M90E24s no hot water????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ginger plumbing

Please help!!! Ive been trying to diagnose a fault with this boiler as i cant get any hot water from it. when going into service mode the lights indicates thats its theres a fault in the primary flow circuit , does this mean the DHW flow sensor???? when reading MI it says that DHW sensor is working when a red LED comes on when hot tap is run and have checked this and it does. Also diverter valve seems to be working as can see pin moving back and forward on the micro switch and clicking . Also customer says can only get hot water when calling for heat. Massive thanks if any one can help as Ive just become GSR and am new to breakdowns.

Sounds like usual suspect Plate hex IMO, first thoughts. Does the boiler actually fire up on hot water only?

run the tap when the heating is cold and see if the heating pipes get hot , if so diverter valve could be the problem

yes it has a black moter actuater on top and no the boiler doesnt even fire when on hot water mode even when i open hot taps. Diagnostic lamps indicate a fault in the primary circuit no water or absence of flow.

Not being funny but why would a primary flow circuit fault indicator make u think that the hw ntc is faulty?

i didnt find the diagnostic lamp section till after a qwick couple of checks
Not being funny but why would a primary flow circuit fault indicator make u think that the hw ntc is faulty?

right,its not your plate hex as you have stated they are getting hot water with the heating on thats that one eliminated,its not your thermister,you dont mention it running hot and cold,either the black motor has failed or the divertors shot this boiler will have a reid switch on the dhw is this illuminating red?

Yes when I turn hot tap on the red light comes on which indicates the flow sensor is ok as per MI thanks for your help gas man really want to fix this any other ideas mate really appreciate it.

try removing the black motor,can u push the spindle down by hand? if so DV may be ok motors shot,if not look at dv

I agree with the gas man, ruled out plate hex ..... Should be getting 230v Black to blue on diverter actuator on H/W and a 8-10kohm resistance through the motor, if the boiler the same I have mi's for M90F? :)

Took the primary flow switch off and run the hot tap and clicked the switch a screw driver and boiler fired up. Pushed the pin in and out and reassembled it and now it's seems to work fine so pin must of been sticking, massive thanks for your help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi M90E24s no hot water????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock