Search the forum,

Discuss Offered - Free labour in exchange for some on the job experience to finish my nvq in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

markgil

Hi, my name is Mark, i live in the Bishop Auckland area of County Durham and am coming up to the end of my plumbing qualifications, i'm just putting this out there to see if anyone on the Durham or north east area may be willing to give me a bit of on the job experience to help me through the final part of my plumbing nvq in exchange for some free labour. I'm extremely hard working, attentative and punctual and certainly won't mess any one around, i just really could do with some on the job experience to help me learn more and improve my cv. I realise this may be a long shot but if anyone out there might be interested please get back to me and i'll happily answer any further questions you may have

Thanks

Mark

Hi, thanks for the welcome erpkid, hopefully someone will get back to me and be willing to help

Fingers crossed!!

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Offered - Free labour in exchange for some on the job experience to finish my nvq in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Optimistic
Good Afternoon. I am looking to gain experience in plumbing I did a short bathroom fitting course last year and learnt the basics and I’m looking to build on what I learnt. I am offering free labour to gain knowledge in plumbing if anyone is interested. I have tools and my own van but looking to...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage, some purging, 1 install and then any AR / ID + inoperable Gas Safety controls which may present themselves. I am professional, hard working and...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
Hi All, New to the forum, I am looking for gas work experience as I am undertaking my gas diploma in order undertake my CCN1. My company only look after commercial systems and I require domestic installations for my portfolio evidence. My company are willing to release me to gain this...
Replies
Views
Hello, i have seen there are a few recent posts about this, but am in the same situation as the others but in different areas. I am a 29 year old male and have recently completed my C&G level 2 diploma in plumbing and heating at college. I am very keen on learning further about plumbing and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock