Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to be "plumbers mate/ laborour/ apprentice plumber" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marcus suthers

hey I am Marcus and I am new to this forum so, hello :)
I have recently finished a city & guilds level 2 diploma in plumbing studies 6035 course at York college, and I am looking to change from my current job to become a plumber.

So I am currently looking for apprenticeships in plumbing or to become a plumbers mate or bathroom fitter (now I am qualified plumbers mate :) so I can achieve my NVQ2 in plumbing.
I have several years experience in plumbing as a labourer and I have a basic skillset of tiling, DIY, and plastering, and I have a full licence.
please please, contact me if there is any jobs going around Leeds/ Wakefield or surrounding areas.
Thanks a lot guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck Marcus. If you were in London I'd have you like a shot. Crying our for a reliable plasterer / tiler.

Hey, thanks for the "good luck " and bloody hell lol yea it's shame about the distance.
I have more experience as a labourer plumber than plasterer/tiler but I do have some basic experience in it.
And thanks again :)

Hey guys, just a quick update, through persistence and a little bit of luck I found and got offered a plumbing job and started 3 weeks ago working For Sayes co. Starting out as a plumbers mate, and can start my work side part of my qualification after settling in :)

So thanks for the "good lucks" they worked lol. I just wanted to update this post, not to brag or anything, but to show other people on here looking for jobs and come across this post, just to show them that there is jobs out there after college, and not to give in, there not easy to come by, but they are out there :)
so yeah thanks again ;-)

Well done mate and thanks for posting back the results, don't be a stranger there's lots of advice on here and plenty of laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking to be "plumbers mate/ laborour/ apprentice plumber" in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock