Search the forum,

Discuss Cheap plumbers from EU countries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Yes I do. There is no other explanation. The only other place a sight like that exists is area 51.
That's why it's been top secret for so long, they cannot work out how to recreate it.
There is an undiscovered flushing bog just like this under one of the pyramids ...this guy
was the contractor ...he has been on the planet Zog for few
1000 years but came back recently in his 2cv rocket landed on the beach at Formby and came in the Kings Arms he was the
fella that told me all about Sqube years ago, off now to change the spark plugs with him.
Rob Foster

I believe there is still a debate as to whether it was Israeli slaves or Egyptian labourers. Looking at that basin, my money is on the Israelis :D
Aliens.JPG

You know, what truly depresses me is that the op has the front to post this in some form of, 'OMG I was ripped off' way.

Does anyone with even a modicum of intelligence expect a great job for the price of peanut shells?

I had thought this initially a joke. However, I now ponder and find myself in mental turmoil as to the feelings of the original poster. Maybe due to the lack of a deliberate indication of jest in the original post, this is - God forbid - a real installation. Should this be the case I offer my sympathy to said poster. I do find it difficult to believe that any individual could produce such workmanship and expect a customer to be satisfied with it but as pointed out by @Harvest Fields, that belief could well be misplaced.
Looking back I think I took the 'He was cheap' comment to mean, you get what you pay for, thus indicating that the customer is seeing the installation in the same light as we do.
Perhaps @abvi could enlighten us? Is it the completed article or is it a temporary job whilst the the bathroom is done?
In words it would be of an offbeat nature. A picture speaks a thousand words. I must admit the supplier delivered a wrong pedestal. Nonetheless, it didn't preclude the plumber to go ahead with the instillation. Sticking the basin to the wall was on a different level, i.e. using a sticky gooey substance as a bonding agent. A combination of his skill and mental faculties were used to slip the wrong pedestal under the basin.
The aftermath, rained locally in the kitchen. As for ceiling......
As for cheap, not that cheap-slightly to left of the curve of mybuilder.com average.

I'd definitely say that this installer is in an entirely different league of his own and would be better placed as a fully paid up member of mydemolisher.com
Sorry if I hurt the wee laddies feelings, but he's burst my gut in return as I have a stomach wrenching need to barf when I look at his work.

Reply to Cheap plumbers from EU countries in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock