Search the forum,

Discuss Towel Rails on the DHW primary circuit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worcester

Esteemed
Plumber
I've just received a tender document for a major refurb and the architects specification calls for the towel rails to be installed on the DHW cylinder primaries. (Fully pumped, unvented heating system)

This used to be common practice a few years back, - I can't find any reference to whether it is or isn't allowed under the current building regs - can anyone point in the correction direction, or so long as they have TRV's on them, is it a still allowed practice?

Pretty sure it isn't allowed any more, I think you have to put them on their own separate zone valve so they are controllable.

Pretty sure it isn't allowed any more, I think you have to put them on their own separate zone valve so they are controllable.

That's what I thought, gone through the regs, can't see it though, maybe I'm missing it..

TRV's = controllable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Towel Rails on the DHW primary circuit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock