Search the forum,

Discuss Manchester United and David Moyes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

village idiot

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have they given him hid P45 yet?
What an idyoit. Talk of biting more than you can chew. I did say he was going to be sacked. Not whether but when. Alex Ferguson set him up for a fall, and he fell for it. what a PLUNKER

He took the job with good intentions. I think anyone offered the united job would grab it with both hands. I think he's been treated appallingly by the club. How many years did it take fergie to get it right?! I agree he was out of his depth but the way it ended was shameful.

I agree that ferguson played his part in the downfall, he was chosen as someone who would admit to still needing ferguson so support etc at the start, Jose wouldn't have put up with it, and now the prima Donna's need to take some blame, but Man U's arrogance in sacking him is disgusting, what right do they have to win, it needs to be earned as a club, they will lose a lot of respect, but on the other hand I hate Man U so I'm happy they are failing, and I hope it's many years before they come good again

I do not know the details of how he was sacked, but knew it was bound to happen. Fergie may have been given plenty of time, but expectations have changed since then.

You say anyone given the job will gladly take it on. That may be the case, but from my point of view, teams like MU are crowded with a bunch of Pre-Madonas who think they are too good, and without them, the club will struggle? So for such teams, you need a Manager with an Iron Hand. Enter the likes of Fergie, who believe that no player is greater than the club (rightfully so). Step out of line and the hair dryer comes out and if you persist, he shows you the door. The list is long......Ronaldo, David Beckam, etc etc.

Now take Moyes. He has no presence. Cannot instill ''fear'' in the players. So what chance has he got with a bunch of pre-madonas?

He took the job with good intentions. I think anyone offered the united job would grab it with both hands. I think he's been treated appallingly by the club. How many years did it take fergie to get it right?! I agree he was out of his depth but the way it ended was shameful.

Totally agree with you, should have been given at least two seasons to put his mark on the place.

Wish he was still there so i could still wind my prawn sandwich eating manu utd fans mates.

Quite frankly David moyes is footballing genius. So much so i bought the t shirt to wind em up some more.

Man Utd where not the power house they are today when fergie took over though, now they are used to winning and expect to win all the time, it's all part of the arrogance that makes united the most hated team in the country.

All this nonsense going on at old Trafford just makes me laugh though :) I hate man utd, just like every other non man utd fan does, and I'm sure most people will be taking great pleasure in watching this club have a downfall.

Man utd fans are the only fans I have ever heard boo and sing during a one minutes silence at villa park, yet mention the Munich disaster to them and they want the upmost respect paid to it (and rightly so) but you can't have it both ways.

I hate man utd and the arrogance of the whole club and its fans and I'm loving every minute of this reality check :) long may it continue

Totally agree with you, should have been given at least two seasons to put his mark on the place.

I don't think he was ever cut out for the job.

What at has he actually won?? Nothing :)

people used to say look what he did at Everton with no real budget, but look at what Martinez has done with the same budget at Everton.

Im gutted that villa couldn't convince Martinez to come before lambert arrived :-(

He was on a hiding to nothing. Ferguson timed his exit perfectly leaving behind a squad of oaps and has beens. Always admired what Moyes could do with sfa, but Martinez has gone one better.

Man u had to spend and give Moyes time. They did neither and as a leeds fan i love it :)

After his sacking moyes has wasted no time getting a job working for sky.

He installs his first dish next monday:D

They are suitably placed in the league based on the quality of the team.
I don't think Moyes has exceeded or failed with the team he has. Ferguson bowed out and left a pretty poor team for the next manager regardless of who it was.
He is still a very good manager that put Everton on their way for Martinez to continue.

the team he has is poor, most of the players are not good enough. i dont think you would see any manager have done much better. Rooney is past his best, the defence is weak or due for a bus pass, the midfield was being carried by an old man called paul last year, giggs only hangs around to hide from his brother after shaggin his missus.

its a shame, he should have been given time and a chance to build his own team. Dont be supprised if the next manager does not do much better next season unless he gets to buy at least 8 players.

I would have liked him to stay, would have been hilarious too see who he signed with his apparent 200million!

As a Liverpool fan I'm devastated he's been sacked he was doing a splendid job. However I feel the man has been done over but he's kind of brought it on himself.

All his years at Everton did he not look at expensive players and think I'd love to sign him but evertons budget won't allow it. So when he moves to a massive club why does he spend the summer trying to sign Everton players!

The he second reason he had to go was the fact he couldn't beat Everton. He spent years building that team he knew it better than any man and he couldn't even beat it with the same team that won the league the previous year!

Made me laugh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 49
It was the 'how he's aged' pictures in The Scum newpaper... it's been a tough 10 months for the guy :lol:

Should of been given benefit of the doubt and given one more year. Had he beaten Bayern Munich he would still have his job. It's the glazers shuddering at the drop in the untied share price which did it, just shows what football is all about.

Giggs won't fair much better, could of put any manager in moyes position and the results would of been the same.

Giggs won't fair much better, could of put any manager in moyes position and the results would of been the same.

But Giggs has nothing to loose. He can't do any worse than Moyes did, so he is on a win-win situation. Will the Glaziers be brave enough to let him keep the position? I doubt, but it will be the best decision they could make.

But Giggs has nothing to loose. He can't do any worse than Moyes did, so he is on a win-win situation. Will the Glaziers be brave enough to let him keep the position? I doubt, but it will be the best decision they could make.

Gigs knows Man U, obviously but he cannot get that as a first managerial post, he's simply not up to the job

Giggs is one trick pony. His game plan? WWFD? He's had a couple of handy games in charge plus there's an element of "He's one of us."

All the while the players refuse to accept change that managerial post is a poisoned chalice. Love him or despise him Ferguson had that job wrapped up. I can't see any other manager lasting more than a year now. And if the players wind their necks in and realise the mistakes they've made in ignoring the new gaffer it'll be too little too late. The past glories will be long gone and they'll face a genuine threat of relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Manchester United and David Moyes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock