Search the forum,

Discuss How to fix hot water system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

davidnicoll69

Hello
I have recently moved to Melbourne , Australia.Unfortunately the hot water system of my new home is not working.This is a terrible situation because its winter in Australia now.I am new in the city and don't know who do i contact.Any body had any quick suggestions?Please let me know.I will highly appreciate.

Thanks
David

Hi David,

I might be able to help...
What suburb do you live in?

PM me with your details,

Oz-Plumber

that could be like Kirk saying I'll give you a hand when you live in Cornwall :)

If the OP wants I'll have a look for them but they would have to pay travelling costs from Heathrow.

Fortunately i have got a friend Dr Draino to solve the issue...:)
Many thanks for replying

David

I have already solved the problem through Dr Draino a nearby plumbing agency.
Thanks for the reply..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to How to fix hot water system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I'm facing a rather complex situation and I need your expert advice. My neighbor and I share a boiler for hot water, and we have a single recirculation pump serving both of our homes. However, after the pump, the recirculation circuit splits into two separate branches, each...
Replies
Views
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering and showing signs of an air lock. I attached cold mains to a hot tap and left it running for 15 minutes, while opening up each hot tap. They all...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley warm air heating and hot water tank in airing cupboard. All has been working fine until yesterday. We had the water softener serviced and since then...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock