Search the forum,

Discuss David Bowie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Who had him in the sweep stake ?

Rip fella you did good

rip. what a legend. I only said this week hope he plays festival this year as i don't think he's got long left.

Come to think of it i said same thing about Lemmy. Im going to keep my gob shut from now on!!!

Last edited:
Great musician a legend who like Lemmy will be dearly missed.

Rip the man who fell to earth

RIPDB.jpg

rip

Great singer and one of my Mrs favourite films in Labyrinth

Woke up to sad news on the radio and was stunned.

RIP David and thanks for all the cher, cher, cher, changes.

Just had a bit of a bowie evening on youtube.
Amazing tunes. Took me back to my mispent youth

Such sad new, he was such a nice guy aswell, he never had a bad word to say about anybody.

Seem's this sad new's caught us all out who'd have thought it...R.I.P David Jones....aka David Bowie......Turnpin

They told Angie (David's ex wife) whilst she was in Big Brother house.. this is what happened
[video=youtube;97pEKGNT0Xw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97pEKGNT0Xw[/video]

They told Angie (David's ex wife) whilst she was in Big Brother house.. this is what happened
[video=youtube;97pEKGNT0Xw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97pEKGNT0Xw[/video]
Seemed awfully contrived lol.
Not a lot of sincerity there.

Just read he's been cremated. No family present.

Seems odd in a way because although obviously i didnt know him, you sort of expect a bit of closure with all the reporting and funeral.

Certainly one of my fave musicians. So so many top tunes what ive been playing over the past few days.
Some amazing tunes

Last edited by a moderator:
With only 1 working braincell between them in the big brother house no wonder misunderstandings like that happen.

She hadnt seen him in 40 years supposedely. Im sure they could have told her after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to David Bowie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd, London. Job Description: Problem: The boiler is not providing heating under normal conditions, although hot water supply is fine. Interestingly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating Not Working Normally. When I turn on the heating, it doesn’t start. However, I still receive hot water, suggesting the boiler does work in some...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
Evening all. Can anyone help me with a bit of advice. We “inherited“ a Potterton Prima 60F boiler (which we were told in 2013 was 3/4 years old). It turns out after checking Serial number with Potterton that it was manufactured in 2003. Had it regularly serviced but a few weeks ago it failed...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Hi. I had issues with cold spots four years ago and had a Magnacleanse done. This caused a few pinhole leaks and I got new radiators. I've just had my boiler serviced and had no issues. They have recommended a powerflush (more expensive) whilst the guy who did the Magnacleanse has said he can...
Replies
Views
Chris Irish
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock