Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss FP975 Erratic behaviour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

de56723

Folks,

Danfoss FP975 heating clock is acting very strange.
It will not turn on the waterand central when activated manually. The red light comes on for a few seconds
and then it turns off and shows error code of N33 whatever that means on screen.

If i decide to programme it in via the clock, it comes on at the correct time but this time it continually tries
to activate the cycle by turning on the light the turning itself off throwing the code and trying again and repeating this process continually.

Bt then even stranger if i approach the clock an hour later it works fine !!

What could be wrong here and what is code N33 ?

I think this clock is a load of CRAP - as when the power goes off the flippin programmes are all lost too !!

Any help most appreciated before i attack it with a sledge LOL.

get a new programmer there are many good ones out there, honeywell are the best but also expensive. drayton and danfoss also good. screw fix have a good selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfoss FP975 Erratic behaviour in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock