Search the forum,

Discuss Come on then let's hear it people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
If you are lucky enough to have a long weekend this weekend what weird and wonderful things are you doing with it.

I have just been informed by SWMBO that I am helping her to make a kitten nursery for two little bundles of fur that are coming to live with us. Not only do I have about 20 scratching post climbing trees and various other Toys to put together, she has just told me that both of these cats will probably grow to be about 20lb so they will cost a fortune to feed as well.

Happy days

I knew that was coming and it's really my own fault as I told her we can get two new ones after we lost our last one but this is three stone of cat I fear the time going to be on an enforced diet

A friends son has 2 large cats that he walks around with on leads like dogs, I haven`t seen them myself but I`m told they are larger than the average dog and have totally destroyed the flat and can empty the fridge when he goes out.

Hope your two aren`t like his.

Thanks RPM just thanks :wink: they are rag dolls(?) so are supposed to be pretty placid. But they are both boys and will be HUGE

Dogs think they are human

Cats think they are gods!

Give me a dog any day!

After working hard all year, 5.5 days a week flat out since Christmas I've booked for my and the girlfriend to go up to the lakes for the weekend.

Its all ruined now though I've come down with the Flu and everything is a struggle, we are still going to have to go though as the hotel is booked.

Ive been working like a dog too. Ive saved up enough to send the mrs away for the easter weekend - give me a break lol

Beer tonight with a mate, then garden centres and a day trip or two with the better half.

Ive just be out to betws-y-coed on the bike 8:38-5:00pm great day
rain supposedly tomorrow Sunday and Monday so i'll catch up on some paper work

I've worked today, will work tomorrow morn and Sunday morn (maybe) then go out on the swally lunchtime Sunday til late
Shan't be doing much Monday

Last minute decision made me take the whole day off and I travelled to Portrush (local seaside resort). Plenty of people around and already feels like summer. Got a brilliant lunch in a restaurant. Really chilled out now and I will do days like this more often this year.

Been to Dorset today seeing family. Day of kids football, swimming, horse riding tomorrow. Family Sunday and Monday. Squeezing in fishing tomorrow night again.

And I hate cats. Make the house smell of wee and cover everything in hair and fluff.

Dorsets lovely Adam. Remember gosport is in your county

I also hate cats. They put hairs everywhere, usually stink, most kill birds, use neighbours gardens to defecate in and I really can't stand cats walking over kitchen work tops.
I can't see much to like about them.

Last minute decision made me take the whole day off and I travelled to Portrush (local seaside resort). Plenty of people around and already feels like summer. Got a brilliant lunch in a restaurant. Really chilled out now and I will do days like this more often this year.

Weren't a million miles from you, I was in Limavady today.

Oh, and I'm allergic to cat hair. Bloody things.

I've got one of them kids guns that shoots pellets. There's cats terrified of my garden.

My neighbour has 2 of the bloody things, used to crap everywhere. Bought a few packets of catnip and sprinkled them over her garden. Now every single cat that's ever lived crap on her lawn.

Best six quid I ever spent!

Dorsets lovely Adam. Remember gosport is in your county

Dorset is lovely but it's full of pensioners who have forgotten how to drive. I was shaking with rage by the time I got there.

I also hate cats. They put hairs everywhere, usually stink, most kill birds, use neighbours gardens to defecate in and I really can't stand cats walking over kitchen work tops.
I can't see much to like about them.
I have a border collie that loves to eat and roll in cat shyite.
Dont know what i hate more - the cat or the dog when its covered in poo !

Mrs has lost the landie keys. so visit to town was in her smart, my knackered knee is now imitating a balloon!!, so going to be beer n rest, dam it :)

Had to laugh earlier in the week as she paid the hospital car parking ticket, by posting 50p into the notes feed as we left, totally buggered the ticket machine :)

got a get together tomorrow afternoon,sunday will be spent quite hungover if i had to guess,SWMBO wants door frames painted on monday,pffft,she can do one

For all the cat haters, we only discovered our rescue golden retriever had a history of cat killing after it had been with us for a couple of months. Should have realised on its arrival, when it shot off up the stairs with the burmese moggie's head in its mouth, which did stop that one yowling for a week or so. But now our other moggie, a rescue treats the dog as its scratching post, seems to me that moggies have no fear or sense

Mrs has lost the landie keys. so visit to town was in her smart, my knackered knee is now imitating a balloon!!, so going to be beer n rest, dam it :)

Had to laugh earlier in the week as she paid the hospital car parking ticket, by posting 50p into the notes feed as we left, totally buggered the ticket machine :)
I feel for you with the knee situation.
I had a hard day yesterday and had to take today off. Couldnt walk. My knees are shot. Swollen and painful.
Was at the cereal cupboard this morning and before she went away for the weekend she said what you doing. I had to admit I couldn't get up..

I feel for you with the knee situation.
I had a hard day yesterday and had to take today off. Couldnt walk. My knees are shot. Swollen and painful.
Was at the cereal cupboard this morning and before she went away for the weekend she said what you doing. I had to admit I couldn't get up..

Physio has given me a load of reps to do, did a set last night, buggered this morning. resting tonight :) Worsed thing is, I cant really be available for shouts on the boat :(

Spent 12 hours up replacing facias, soffits and gutters on my own house.....nice easy day i thought until i pushed a couple of tiles back to see what sort of state the battens and waterproof membrane was in...........:mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Come on then let's hear it people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock