Search the forum,

Discuss ****plumbing apprenticeship needed in shropshire area**** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luke1987

hI,
My names luke i am 24 years old and i am currently looking for an Advanced Plumbing apprenticeship in the Shropshire area, for around the beginning of July 2012. The reason being i am currently serving with the Armed Forces and my termination date is the end of June. I have served for 8 years and feel its time for a new career. I have Level 2 qualifications in Plastering and Tiling which i have payed for out of my own pocket, but want to use Plumbing as a main trade. Im currently registered with JTL and am going through the process of sitting a self assessment test, i could sit around and wait for them to find me an employer but believe its in my best interest to search myself. Any feedback in this area would be much appreciated

Luke

Welcome - what part of Shropshire are you in ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I live in Hinstock near newport. I put Shropshire down as a wide spectrum but i would be willing to travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ****plumbing apprenticeship needed in shropshire area**** in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it is earthed. The new tap will use flexible tails and so will not be earth bonded. My initial search for information suggests that there is no legal...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper end of DIY and I've a couple of house renovations under my belt (my own homes) I am retired but do volunteer handyman jobs for the elderly. Not...
Replies
Views
B
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock