Search the forum,

Discuss Zipponi shower - parts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ITGuy

Hi,

I had a crew refit my bathroom a few years back and they installed a mixer shower which I've managed to identify as a Zipponi 1070C:

[DLMURL]http://www.zipponi.it/lineaclassica/uk/miscelatori1.htm[/DLMURL]

The temperature valve has, over the years, seized and I've been able to free it with WD40 and a friend's socket set. This last time, however, it's absolutely solid and even a local plumber couldn't get it free. Sadly, he'd never heard of the brand and wanted to rip out the Italian tiles to put in a different model. I don't have replacement or spare tiles to match. :mad:

He did say that he could apply strong heat and whip out the whole valve unit if I could find a replacement. So does anyone know where I can get hold of the parts for Zipponi in the UK? Internet searching has proved fruitless.

Many thanks, in advance,
Dave

(I'm an IT guy, not a plumber)

Last edited by a moderator:
Use the contact form on the zipponi site and order the parts direct

Eco

Thanks for your time, Eco, but I tried doing this and the link doesn't work - the form won't submit. I've also tried emailing them but have not had a response.

Anyone heard of Zipponi showers in the UK?

Thanks again,
ITGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Zipponi shower - parts? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi we had a Thermostatic Aqualisa shower valve upstairs that was tank fed upstairs in our house and it had great water pressure. We recently had our shower completely redone and the valve the plumber put in doesn't seem to be very good and the water now has very low pressure. We know the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I really need some help with a shower replacement please. Long story short, our 1950s house had a mixer shower fitted donkey's years ago that apparently ran from the mains and wasn't 'allowed' anymore, we never had any problems with shower temperature or pressure. Our bathroom is...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi guys my first post on this forum. A plumber came in to replace our shower mixer as it lost water pressure over the year from limescale blockage I believe! The plumber managed to install the new shower mixer however it looks extremely botched! Please have a look at the picture and tell me...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need advice from experienced plumbers please, I got my bathroom done a few weeks ago, the job was done but the detail was very poor. I had to repaint what the builder had already done as the previous paint was coming though, one side of the tile had not been siliconed so you could see...
Replies
Views
Ah, the joys of older home ownership (1974). We thought our major plumbing issues were dealt with when we got rid of our orangeburg sewer line and our rusted out galvanized supply line to our house. It's still galvanized under the house, but we live in a very dry climate and the pipes/joints...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock