Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester ri flue, does this look right? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

this is a telescopic flue from a Worcester greenstar RI, I am looking for a replacement, I need the elbow that usually comes with boiler (with the test point).... my question is, if I get a new elbow will it fit on the end of this flue in the pics? are they a turn and click connection? does the end of the flue look like the normal end of a flue or is something missing? not quite sure, hardly ever deal with Worcester but on this occasion I've got to.
thanks Jon

Attachments

• 20200706_205025.jpg
    20200706_205025.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200706_205047.jpg
    20200706_205047.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200706_205031.jpg
    20200706_205031.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 13

Reply to Worcester ri flue, does this look right? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock