Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 40CDI - No Heating, and No Fault Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chug1957

Hi,
This boiler starts, when heating is demanded, but cuts out after around 30 secs. Pump body is hot, and I can feel the impeller vibrating, so not sure if it is the pump. When the heating cuts out, no fault code is displayed. Boiler is holding pressure.
Domestic Hot water is working fine, although there is a slight leak on the flow sensor which is not related.

Any ideas before I start to investigate further? I am tempted to remove the pump in any event, but would rather leave alone if this is not likely to be the fault.

Thanks
Chug1957

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Registered number of gas engineer undertaking this work is 524727 (Steve Byrne)

Are you Steve Byrne?
You need to forward said GSR details to one of the admins mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 40CDI - No Heating, and No Fault Code in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring the boiler, the demand light works fine. When the water gets up to temperature every 10 seconds or so, the boiler stops for a fraction of a second...
Replies
Views
Worcester Boiler - GREENSTAR 8000 Life - Heating anomaly I have recently noticed when I have lost power to my boiler and power is then reinstated that the Central Heating comes on. Is this the norm?…ALL CH controls are off.
Replies
Views
Hi All, Have a peculiar problem with my Gloworm Flexicom 30cx combi boiler, the main heat exchanger is getting red hot and fault coding on overheat even though the boiler and central heating is not on, i shut the boiler down for a while, clear the fault code and it will be fine again for...
Replies
Views
Morco feb 24ed3 has a f1 fault code. The burner reading is fine. The fault is intermittent, sometimes the boiler won't ignite on either hot water or heating. Everything seems to run but it just fails to ignite. I've changed the rectification and the spark electrodes. Cleaned the burner and the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off. I've attached a short video of the sound. It isn't constant, it seems to happen within the first 10 mins of the boiler starting up, then you won't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock