Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch greenstar 30si locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Having problems with this boiler with the hot water running for about 5 mins it locks out .then after a while I try it again it works for another 5- 10 min then locks out again CH is ok , I’ve done usual checks the gas valves ok and the amount of pressure is there is fine ,and ohms is about right on the gas valve ,also checked the plastic gas pipe above gas valve there common to break that’s ok ,but I think it is more of a problem over heating as I did here hissing from the cell cylinder so just wondering could it be scaled up. I contacted WB they said it’s the ignition probes but can’t see that to be honest I’ll changed the probes as there easy enough to eliminate that any ideas please

Hi Danny,

My idea is you need to build your post count up and email @ShaunCorbs, @Harvest Fields or @Riley with front and rear photo of gas safe registered card. This is forum rules not to be posted in a public forum (gas work related advice). Once you’re setup in gas safe engineers section, post all day long in there. I’m not being @rsey, just you agreed to forum rules upon joining, wouldn’t want you getting a slapped wrist straight away 😁

Thanks,
Chris.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upto 10 plus posts if possible easy enough help out say hi etc

Upto 10 plus posts if possible easy enough help out say hi etc
Hi Danny,

My idea is you need to build your post count up and email @ShaunCorbs, @Harvest Fields or @Riley with front and rear photo of gas safe registered card. This is forum rules not to be posted in a public forum (gas work related advice). Once you’re setup in gas safe engineers section, post all day long in there. I’m not being @rsey, just you agreed to forum rules upon joining, wouldn’t want you getting a slapped wrist straight away 😁

Thanks,
Chris.
where do I private message my gas card to , and what’s meant build my post count up , just asking advice on a boiler

where do I private message my gas card to , and what’s meant build my post count up , just asking advice on a boiler

Private message one or more of the mods I mentioned. Post count I shown many posts you have created or replied to. I know you’re just asking advice on a boiler, but on a public forum, any tom, dick or Harry could take on board what we say and try to repair their own boiler.

Reply to Worcester Bosch greenstar 30si locking out in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
A
I have a greenstar 35cdi combi boiler that when the thermostat calls for heat. It will fire up heat to temp and then drop down to 41* on the boiler display and then kick back in again. I have checked all wiring and the zone valves. What else could it be? anyone seen this before
Replies
Views
Nicholas
N
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone - despite my best efforts I can't seem find a clear answer on how to wire a single channel Hive Receiver to a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000 30kw. I've attached 2 photos showing the connections on the receiver and boiler. With great hope you experts out there can help - thankyou!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock