Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester boiler part leaking in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello this part of my Worcester boiler seems to have a leak and boiler pressure has gone up? Any ideas what this part is?

Attachments

• IMG_20200413_091524.jpg
    IMG_20200413_091524.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20200413_091927.jpg
    IMG_20200413_091927.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 21
Check your filling loop first please make sure it's turned off and not passing when closed , we will need more information there are dozens of different Worcester Bosch boilers to be sure the advice we give is correct we will need the exact model or a few more pictures from a bit further away . Regards kop

Hello this part of my Worcester boiler seems to have a leak and boiler pressure has gone up? Any ideas what this part is?
Your boiler is reading 3.5 bar ...is this when hot or cold and did you set it so high ? Reduce it to just below 1.5 bar immediately I am surprised the safety valve has not operated. For good measure dis connect the filling loop at one end. Centralheatking

Your boiler is reading 3.5 bar ...is this when hot or cold and did you set it so high ? Reduce it to just below 1.5 bar immediately I am surprised the safety valve has not operated. For good measure dis connect the filling loop at one end. Centralheatking
I moved into this house a year ago and all has been well. I only noticed this when I saw a small damp patch in the cupboard under the boiler the day I posted on this thread. I have not set it to 3.5 and was definitely between 1.0-1.5 bar. The boiler was also cold

Reply to Worcester boiler part leaking in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
I have attached an image of the brass body within a tap. Having replaced a cartridge which has cured a leaking tap, I can see that there is a small leak from the brass body which can be unscrewed. Is there a seal behind the body? Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock