Search the forum,

Discuss worcerster bosch 30 cdi system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriswareham

Gas Engineer
boiler runs at 75c then drops to 45c the buner cuts off and fan goes to low speed as if in condences mode i have change the pcb board and wiring loom high limit stat and primiy stat i think it may be bad pump circulateteison but the pump seems to be runing ok (but may be not) ?
dose any one have any thoughts on this thanks chris

My thoughts are, first of all are you gas safe registered?

If you are send your details in and join the gas safe registered only section then we can discuss it further!
Another thought is what was the reason for changing all those parts?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcerster bosch 30 cdi system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended significantly since the boiler was installed. There's now 21 radiators/towel rails. It's getting to temperature, but even after balancing, it's not heating...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages and couldnt get to the bottom of it and I thought worth asking the elders on here for their view - Hot water temp is 40 Degrees - Ideal Mexico 2...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
Context for issue: Last winter the temperature switch on my boiler shorted somehow, the boiler was then running WAY too hot and ended up blowing/melting a hole in one of the pipes. I repaired this by putting in a new stretch of pipe in and just connecting it to the existing pipes with two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just after a little advice please. I must be very fortunate, as I have a 28 year old Valiant VCW-GB242-EH Combi Boiler, which over the 28 years has only had minor leaks caused by the odd gasket and rubber diaphragm replacement...Fingers crossed. I do however realise that the party may...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock