Search the forum,

Discuss Wireless Thermostat with multiple heating temperature & timer option? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am trying to find a suitable wireless thermostat with heating timer options which can be programmed for 4/5 times a day ON/OFF setting with different temperature settings.

Will appreciate anyone sharing their knowledge. Thank you

Just about any wireless thermostat on the market would suit your needs.
Honeywell have on that does up to 6 time periods a day - just can't remember the model no.

I am looking into this too
If you want your water to heat up at different times from the central heating coming on..then you need a 2 channel one. Otherwise each time you heat the water, your heating will come on unless you swutch off the central heating function.
This is the best i have come accross. Look at their own website to see which pack you need..
Honeywell Sundial RF2 Pack 2 Wireless Timeswitch | Time Switches | NoLinkingToThis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless Thermostat with multiple heating temperature & timer option? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock