Search the forum,

Discuss Why every plumber seeking more leads should invest in a better website? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TWD

Hi Guys,

As some of you know I have been working on new websites for members of this forum over the past several weeks.

I did a survey of businesses and have also had consistent dialogue with those who have signed up about their aspirations and goals for the future.

What seems to be consistent is the desire to establish themselves locally, attract a certain type of enquiry, position themselves as a specific type of business, showcase their work and services and present as a professional business.

In order to achieve this it is important that these sites are able to achieve two things.

1. Firstly, they need to attract visitors
  2. Secondly, they need to convert visitors into enquirers (people filling in the contact form or calling your number)

Attracting visitors in Google on a local level is possible but depends on many factors - in some cases ranking a site to page 1 of google within 2-3 months with ongoing work is a realistic possibility - for others there will be serious competition so it will take some pre-launch strategy planning and a consistent publishing schedule putting our content that attracts and engages visitors.

Content is certainly one of the weak points for most plumbing sites - It is often too short, lacks appropriate use of keywords, doesn't feature use of html markup on things like headings and alt tags.

Poor content will hold your websites back right now there are big opportunities for businesses investing in their local SEO due to the way people search.

How many of you are investing time or money in social media presence - do you realise the benefit opportunity of having the top visibility level in your area for your specific field of plumbing or target market?

You want to be the first person in your area that people think of.

That can be achieved with word of mouth of a long period of time winning work through the quality of your work - but imagine how people are leveraging the web to their advantage giving customers access to their best work, great quotes they have had, an exact summary of the type of work that their customers could benefit from and showcasing their certifications and experience all helping to build trust and credibility with prosects.

As a web designer, developer and someone who studied marketing at University before going on to work for several large organisations helping them leverage the web I am eager to help members of this forum to benefit from the best of the internet by helping you expand your market share, increase your enquiries and present a more professional and complete image online.

I would encourage anyone interested in becoming a TWD client to complete the enquiry form on our website.

You may not be looking for a website right away but you really ought to take this opportunity seriously - The internet is huge for a good reason and choosing a good partner is key.

I haven't yet requested testimonials from clients on here but I am sure - should you speak to any of those we are working with they will speak well of the service received and progress being made.

As the sole designer and developer at TWD you will be dealing with and speaking to me directly - no middle men - and as such the conversations we have will be reflected in the end product.

Of course this also means that there is only limited capacity to work on so many projects at one time so we may not be able to begin work straight away.

The enquiry form is here if you wish to consider becoming a client at some point- even if it's not right away.

[DLMURL="http://tradesmanwebdesign.com/your-next-step/"]Your Next Step | Tradesman Web Design[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why every plumber seeking more leads should invest in a better website? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock