Search the forum,

Discuss Which Brand of Radiator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just wondered if anyone can recommend a decent radiator brand. Just built an extension and need modern radiators. Our plumber has recommended Purmo. Thanks

Look around and see what deals are available. Double convector radiators take up less wall space and have a higher heat output. If your'e heading into the world of designer radiators then the choice is almost endless. I would tend to advise spending wisely on the control system i.e decent TRV's and programmer. Your plumber should be able to spec your output requirements and match them fairly closely to your room space.

why have radiators never really got any lighter in weight you would think in these days of technology they would have found a lighter cheaper material with good heat emissivity.

Look around and see what deals are available. Double convector radiators take up less wall space and have a higher heat output. If your'e heading into the world of designer radiators then the choice is almost endless. I would tend to advise spending wisely on the control system i.e decent TRV's and programmer. Your plumber should be able to spec your output requirements and match them fairly closely to your room space.
Thanks that’s really helpful

Reply to Which Brand of Radiator? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one ....just easy to use and reliable. The fluke 115 looks good but its above my budget. My current socket and see one was great but it's developed a fault.
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with advanced features - these cordless press tools are engineered for speed, precision, and ease of use across various applications. Just reply to this thread...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock