Search the forum,

Discuss Where to place water stop valves for shower ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Having a straight bath fitted and going for taps to the bath and an Aqalisa shower above. So the hot/cold pipes that supply the bath taps will they be different to the ones that supply the shower?

I mean do I need separate pipes to the shower with their own valves or can the pipes that will feed the bath taps also feed the shower?

I assume the bath taps valves will be accessible after removing the bath panel?

Just to clarify. Isolate bath and shower separately- if one goes wrong it can be isolated and the other used. Then sorted at leisure instead of as a matter of urgency.

I would still use full bore valves, especially on hot. When shower is old and tired and so is Combi, restrictive valve can be enough to give you problems with hot not keeping the Combi on - fit full bore now, one less thing to go wrong.

Reply to Where to place water stop valves for shower ? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock