Search the forum,

Discuss What valve to be purchased to complete this Systems boiler installation? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sharmistha

Hi - I've just bought the items listed below and my plumber tells me that I'm missing valves that get connected to the Albion Ultrasteel cylinder (from the boiler??).
He's Polish with little knowledge of English, and I don't know any Polish at all! Can someone please tell me what's missing from the list below:
ViessMann Vitodens 100 NG System Boiler 30KW
Albion Ultrasteel AUD180 Indirect Unvented Hot Water Cylinder 180 Litre
Viessmann Vertical Flue Kit 60/100mm
Honeywell CMT927 Wireless 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat CMT927A1049 1 83.50 83.50
Many thanks!
Sharmistha

Zone valves for HW and CH? Wouldn't it be easier for him to show you or get them himself?

Zone valves for HW and CH? Wouldn't it be easier for him to show you or get them himself?

He says they the valves he's referring to can't be easily found at B&Q; that I'd have to order them from the manufacturer (Viessmann or Albion). Wish my knowledge of plumbing wasn't quite so non-existent! Thanks for your help.

Your going to let a polish plumber( see you tube (polish plumbers) who can't speak English to fit your appliances that have to be fitted under British regulations that he won't know becouse he can't understand them in writen or verbal form probably not qualified to even do this type of work
Propably no insurance
Probably cash ie no tax
And then you have the cheek to come on this forum asking us for advice that your so called plumber can't explain to you
I guess he doing it cheap
I realy hope you regret it

I dont mind too much If a customer wants to buy his own bathroom,boiler etc they can somtimes save money and take the risk over the internet etc, but i wouldnt expect them to supply any of the pipework fittings etc, really quite unprofesional, i rarely buy anything from B and Q unless its an emergency at 1pm on a sunday. Get a different installer Sharmistha . Also I can garentee that your installer hasnt Been on one of the Viessmann installers courses, if he has he can give you a 5yr garentee rather than the standard 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jesus have you checked his gas card to see if he is even qualified to fit un-vented cylinders? Or is he Gas Safe registered at all?

What's that smell?

Ah, not gas ...

Must have had baked beans earlier ...

30kw system boiler????? you've got a very large property then?

Ps if he cant speak english maybe he does german for the Viessmann course?

Think you maybe missing some marbles also ,or 'Marmurów' as your plumber may say ;)

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
1ST OF ALL NOTHING AGAINST ANY TRADESMAN ENGLISH OR POLISH (HAVE WORKED WITH POLISH , LATVIAN ,RUSSIAN ALL VERY GOOD AT THERE JOB) . """BUT""" HAS YOUR 'TRADESMAN' GOT THE FOLLOWING - 1: GAS SAFE CARD FOR BOILER INSTALL (AND CHECK HIS NUMBER ON GAS SAFE WEBSITE AS THERE ARE FAKE'S ABOUT) 2:UNVENTED TICKET / CARD (AGAIN CHECK THIS) AND FINALLY 3: ANY SORT OF ELECTRICAL TRAINING FOR WIRING THE BOILER AND OR PROGRAMMABLE ROOM STAT.
DONT WANT TO WORRY YOU BUT YOU HAVE *TWO* POTENTIAL BOMBS IF FITTED INCORRECTLY

------- GET ALL COWBOYS OUT OF THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY (NOT JUST PLUMBING / GAS FITTING) ---------------:mad::mad::mad:
Viessmann Vertical Flue Kit 60/100mm
Honeywell CMT927 Wireless 7 Day Programmable Room Thermostat CMT927A1049 1 83.50 83.50
Many thanks!
Sharmistha[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What valve to be purchased to complete this Systems boiler installation? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock