Search the forum,

Discuss What cable is required for Nest Heatlink? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

What cable do I need to connect a Nest HeatLink to my boiler (Ideal Mexico)? A description would be useful, a link to an actual sales site even better. Nest customer service seemingly are unable to answer this question. Although they provide instructions in diagrammatic form for DIY installation, any question on installation and they can only advise to get it professionally installed. It's as if they do not understand their own product.
Question originally posted on ElectriansForums...replies advised I post here instead. Thank you.

Every system is different that’s why they just say get a pro out

Remove your existing two channel programer and there should be a wiring diagram on the back of your programer match this up with the new drawing eg nest book

0.75 flex is on mine but seen Bell wire used right or wrongly ? Ko

Attachments

• IMG_20191126_185156.jpg
    IMG_20191126_185156.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 12
Every system is different that’s why they just say get a pro out

Remove your existing two channel programer and there should be a wiring diagram on the back of your programer match this up with the new drawing eg nest book
Thank you but the question was one about cable to connect the HeatLink to the Boiler. The HeatLink will be in a different room to the old CH Controller,
[automerge]1575222273[/automerge]
Thank you but image shows the thermostat not the HeatLink.

Thank you but the question was one about cable to connect the HeatLink to the Boiler. The HeatLink will be in a different room to the old CH Controller,

What boiler do you have ?

Ok I will try harder 0.75 from the boiler open therm connections to the heat link which is in the cupboard directly behind the stat, picked a power supply up from there and connected the heat link and then the stat any clearer ?

Attachments

• 1575226405380143691496903707142.jpg
    1575226405380143691496903707142.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 8

Reply to What cable is required for Nest Heatlink? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Greetings, esteemed community members, I find myself in possession of a remote and highly inaccessible plot of land, devoid of any utilities. On this land, there exists a well housing a 10-year-old pump that has never been utilized. I intend to conduct a thorough test using a portable...
Replies
Views
Question about both water supply pressure and drainage requirements to run x2 dishwashers and kitchen sink. We are currently having a house built and this is the pipe set-up that has been installed. Our understanding is the supply is directly linked to mains supply via a junction point approx...
Replies
Views
Good evening, Can somebody please advise what could be the reason I have scale in my DHW when I run the Bath or use the taps in the sinks. The cold water taps are clear. I have a thermal store and a heat only boiler which is been replaced this week. I have been informed by homeserve that the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our first post on here, so please be gentle. We are based in the UK and undergoing a kitchen renovation (not a DIY build), and just had the soil pipe box removed from the utility room (in order to make it smaller to allow us to fit wall cabinets and easily access/remove the washing...
Replies
Views
Good evening all, hope everyone is keeping well. First of all I hope this thread is in the right place, it didn't really fit into any other sections. Please let me know if it belongs elsewhere, and i'll move it! I've had a look around the forum and not found an answer to my question, at least...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock