Search the forum,

Discuss WaterTight 2000 + posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Not sure if I`ve missed the boat on this one but would just like to say congrats to WaterTight on 2000 + posts
quality input time and again regards turnpin:hurray::hurray:

woohoo WT nice one, great posting, love the humour :)
oh and please keep em coming

Last edited:
I noticed at 2046 and thought I had missed it but well done chap

keep it tight

Excellent stuff, WaterTight!!!

Great posts!!!

SORRY WE ALL MISSED THIS EVENT!!!

:50:
:party::party:
:50:

nice one mate! keep em coming.....

just one thing missing - no posts in the arms!! get yerself joined!

Nice one Watertight - will look to you for future wisdom etc............

Congrats mate. You're a top bloke. Enjoy reading your well written, educated posts which at times can be both humorous and controversial too! Keep them coming.

Top banana !

About time water tight. :)

Congratulations and well done, keep em coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to WaterTight 2000 + posts in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am not a plumber, but very fluent in residential plumbing. My Daughter has a building in town. There are 2 Woodford wall hydrants. Neither one work. They are both the same. This one is missing the vacuum breaker. They may have never been turned on (or even opened) since the building was built...
Replies
Views
I'm a council tenant and my bathroom basin is broken and needs replacing, it has standard pillar taps. Do you know if councils would ever replace it with a mixer tap one if I paid the difference? (I'm guessing no but it's worth a try). How much more complicated and time consuming is it to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just looking for some advice if anyone has worked on a boilermate 2000 try to condense the story, Lived in our home 3 years with the system working fine, but 2 days ago hot water stopped. From research it now looks like the past owner already had a problem. They have changed the...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock