Search the forum,

Discuss Water trickling through black plastic connector between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I’m looking for some advice on water dripping between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank. I’ve attached photos to try show the problem. Basically there’s a steady trickle of water visible through the black plastic connector between the two pipes. I guess it’s also connected to the boiler!? Sorry not to be more descriptive. Really don’t have a clue about this sort of thing. Does anyone know what might be causing this? And if it’s serious? It’s a new build house but just over the 2 year warranty and the builder doesn’t want to know. We have had continual problems with water pressure gauge and have actually had the water pressure tank replaced too.

If anyone can help advise it would be hugely appreciated!!!
A7A2FF1F-EA78-462E-9697-AF317F6998CF.png

33633295-DA06-4B78-A12F-C4AB79C6C286.jpeg
0FE49162-35AE-4C89-8412-34400F8F95D2.jpeg

Reply to Water trickling through black plastic connector between two pipes coming from a water pressure tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented indirect hot water system to improve pressure in the house. The previous cylinders are in the loft now they’re in the garage next to the boiler. We...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock