Search the forum,

Discuss vokera linea 25 he ignition problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hanns21

hi, problem with vokera linea 25he, spark transformer had failed. new one installed and now when trying to ignite 9/10 times it fails and fault code 10 (ignition failure). when it does ignite theres a quiet banging noise from flame as I its lacking gas and then it runs fine until it trys to ignite again. when working the inlet working pressure is fine. In test mode I have set the high and low co2 settings but its not helping. any ideas please?? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi mate. The forum does not give advise on gas related questions to non gas safe registered engineers. If you are gas safe registered then follow the forum rules regarding joining the gas safe only forum and then ask your questions there.

Welcome me to the forum.

Hi mate. The forum does not give advise on gas related questions to non gas safe registered engineers. If you are gas safe registered then follow the forum rules regarding joining the gas safe only forum and then ask your questions there.

Welcome me to the forum.
I am gas safe tho you need ten post to get into has forum which is hard for newbies to the site!

Yes im gas safe registered, i thought there was enough information in my question to suggest otherwise

it is not difficult to get to ten posts you are on three already. just go to the new members introduction section and welcome a few you'll get to ten in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera linea 25 he ignition problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock