Search the forum,

Discuss vokera compact 29he: DHW ok/ CH cuts out after 10mins??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johno_uk

After any advise, been to look at vokera compact 29HE fault. No MI present. Hot water is ok and heating works fine for about 10mins, then boiler goes back into stanby. No lockout or red/amber led. Green light flashes faster. You can then turn off/on and will repeat the cycle. On first look, everything looked ok: Flue, APS, thermostat. Spoke to Vokera tech line, who reckons it has to be dirty venturi or gas valve. Cleaned out the venturi and replaced the gas valve (was stuck on min burner pressure) and set to correct min/max burner pressures. Problem still exists.

Anyone any ideas or had similar fault? Thanks in advance

that was my first suspition too, but appeared to be ok, will double check again tomorrow.

Cheers for your reply

Hi did you find he problem here? My Compact HE 29 has started doing this, hot water is fine. Turn on the heating and it fires up and stays on between 10-20 seconds and then goes back stand by and flashes green, turn hot water on and it fires up no bother and get hot water just no central heating...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to vokera compact 29he: DHW ok/ CH cuts out after 10mins??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room thermostat deactivated. Boiler gets odd attacks of suddenly turning on the fan 100%, then (gas valve and ignition are clicking?) potentially tries to...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For my boiler worcester bosch greenstar 30Kw Ri Compact, I noticed that, within programmer set time, for heating, if the house temperature has reached set temperature say19°C, the zone valve for heating will close, the boiler's a burner light (green) will be off, and blue light is off...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've previously had an issue with my boiler pressure getting too high with the central heating on and needing a reset. I had a gas plumber come round and he swapped the expansion vessel. The pressure issue seems to be fixed but now there is another issue... When I turn the central...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a WB Greenstar 30 Si and I am having a problem where the DHW intermittently cuts out then comes back on after a couple of mins. It happens on all taps/showers including the kitchen tap. When the problem occurs the flame light on the boiler goes on and the fault indicator light stays...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock