Search the forum,

Discuss Viessmann vitoden 111-w Combi serve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemda1

Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

I'm quoting for the installation of a Viessmann vitoden 111-w. For a 2 bathroom flat. Both with bath showers.
It's my understanding that this unit comes with a 46l storage vessel. However once the vessel depletes I've heard that's there's a valve that can be fitted to the hot water outlet to restrict the flow while it replenishes? Is this correct; if so can anyone advise on correct name of the valve, manufactures, and where I can pick one up? any handy tips on their installation would be appreciated as well.

Many thanks

What's your mains pressure and flow ?

the 111 actually does it automatically, fitted two no and they are really good last one running two shower at same time no problem

the 111 actually does it automatically, fitted two no and they are really good last one running two shower at same time no problem
I thought it may come with the same or similar device.

I first came across the valve on the Alpha with the 50L storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Viessmann vitoden 111-w Combi serve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock